Monday, January 31, 2011

I Need Chocolate

Happy Monday!
Sorry that I was MIA during the end of last week.  I took the day off of work on Thursday due to the massive amounts of snow and on Friday I was SWAMPED with work.  At my job, there is usually some down time during the day, but on Friday, I literally worked from the moment I arrived until the moment I left. 

I believe there are moments in everyone's life where you just need chocolate.  Maybe you've had a busy day at the office.  Maybe you've had a great day.  Maybe chocolate physically calls your name.....what, am I the only one who experiences that?

I'm not a fan of denying myself things, so when I'm in the mood for chocolate, I go to one of the fastest, easiest recipes around......

Haystacks
































I know, I know, they don't look like the most amazing cookies, but they curb my peanut butter/chocolate craving. 

If loving these cookies is wrong, I don't wanna be right!

Question of the Day:
Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate or none?

I'm a milk chocolate person all the way, although a little dark chocolate here and there is pretty tasty too!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

7 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope this week isn't nearly as crazy busy! I love haystacks- totally delicious. Dark chocolate!

this free bird said... Best Blogger Tips

I want them right now and I won't lie - the haystacks AND the chocolate. Or even just the chocolate. Dark for me please!!

xo,
Carrie

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Definitely dark chocolate- it makes life worth living :)

I hope you stay warm in the snowy weather!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

I have never made haystacks before but I definitely think I just might need to give them a try. Its that time of the month I need chocolate

xo

getting Fit said... Best Blogger Tips

Dark CHOCOLATE : ) !!!! those look so delish!!! CHEERS!

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Haystacks - how cute! milk chocolate for me!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey!!!! I had one of those cookies for the first time around Christmas!! It was so good!